Friday 24 March 2017

New Blood for the Brood

Over the past two weeks I have gone a little ebay crazy snagging a few deals here and there, while also acquiring a few things through facebook or friends.  My girlfriend Mia, ditched her Tyranid army in favour of Tau.

This does mean less conflict with Tyranids but the Tau have now grown in number.

One purchase I did make was twenty Chaos cultists.  I needed more acolytes but I am now also playing chaos. One compliments the other well as it now means I have fodder for both armies.


I managed to paint 11 and one of my custom cultists (Back left) in one night and the rest will have to wait for another day.

My cult are not seeing as much action as the Canis Aureus because I simply haven't painted enough of them. They have had two large games against marines.  the first they performed handsomely alongside Eds tyranids, capturing objectives and wiping out vehicles. It was a proud day for the Brotherhood winning 11-7.


 In the second game they did a lot early on but then suffered horrible losses as their ork allies were slow to support.  Thankfully due to my Magus' summons I managed not to get tabled and pulled back some objectives ending with a loss of 9-8. The Orc warboss also pulled through taking on a rhino, followed by a dreadnought and then a the warlord.


Hopefully the brotherhood will see action soon, but more painting needs to be done first!

No comments:

Post a Comment